If you know a Survivor of the Holocaust, please share the information below with them. Thank you
The Florida Department of Management Services is currently working with many Holocaust Museums and Education partners in Florida to gather Survivor information for display on the Florida Holocaust Memorial. This Memorial will be erected in Tallahassee, Florida at the Capitol Complex.
Below, you will see renderings of the Memorial, as well as a close up of the individual panels which will contain Survivor’s information. You will also find the letter from the Florida Department of Management Services explaining more about the Memorial.
Your consent is required if you wish to participate. *Directions for submitting the consent form can be found below. The information you will need to provide is:
- Your first, middle and last name
- Maiden name (if applicable)
- Name as you wish it to appear on the Memorial
- The city in Florida where you live (or affiliated city) if you wish.
- Your photo for potential engraving on the Memorial
*Directions for submitting consent form:
- Download the consent form by clicking on the link provided below.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Sign and date the form.
- Return the signed form to the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center by choosing one of the following 2 methods:
- Scan document and photo, then email to AssistCoordinator@HDEC.org
- Mail release form and photo to:
Holocaust Documentation & Education Center
303 N. Federal Hwy
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Download the Florida Holocaust Memorial Release Agreement HERE
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Jeanine at the Holocaust Center – email: AssistCoordinator@HDEC.org – phone: 954.929.5690 Ext 314
Future Florida Holocaust Memorial at the Capitol Complex in Tallahassee, FL