There are phenomenal opportunities for members of our community to get involved!
No one person can do everything, but each of us can do a lot for the preservation, education, documentation, and research of the Holocaust.
The following Volunteering Opportunities are available:
- Survivor, Second Generation, Third Generation, or Liberators to participate in Student Awareness Days and Speakers Bureau
- Facilitator for Student Awareness Days (assist Survivors as they share their experiences with students)
- Assist with the HDEC Archives (Memorabilia, Photograph, and Artifact Collections)
- Judging the HDEC Annual Contests
- Serve as a Museum Docent, sharing the HDEC’s exhibits with the public
- Transcribing, Audit/Editing, Foreign Editing or Proofreading of the HDEC Oral History Collection of Testimonies
- Translate Foreign Documents – languages include: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Spanish, Russian, and Yiddish
- Public Relations (PR) and Website
- Event Set Up, Preparation, Logistics, and Registration, etc.
Students, please note you can earn community service credit hours for your volunteer service with the HDEC.
Contact: (954) 929-5690 or email email@example.com