A Great Opportunity for Those Who Are Interested in Volunteering
No one person can do everything, but each of us can do a lot for the preservation, education, documentation, and research of the Holocaust.
We invite all Survivors, Liberators, and other eyewitnesses to consider assisting with:
- Student Awareness Days
- Speakers Bureau
- Holocaust Railcar & Sherman Tank Tours
- The Olga & Eugene Guttman Annual Visual Arts & Writing Contest
- Annual “A Simple Act of Kindness” Contest
The Oral History Department is looking for volunteers to assist in a variety of areas including:
- Transcription, Audit/Editing, Foreign Editing and Proofreading
- Translation of foreign documents. Languages include: German, Polish, Hungarian, French, Czech, Dutch, Yiddish, Spanish, Russian, and more
- Retired Librarian to assist in organizing Library
- Public Relations
- Filing, typing, answering phones, mailing, data entry, etc.
We gladly give community service credit to students who volunteer.
Contact: Stephanie Cohen, Educational Outreach Coordinator, 954-929-5690 x304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sharing your abilities and time with us, please contact:
Louise Uzan, Oral History Coordinator 954-929-5690 x305 or email email@example.com
|Library||Meet The Author Series||Rail Car Tours|