A Great Opportunity for Those Who Are Interested in Volunteering
No one person can do everything, but each of us can do a lot for the preservation, education, documentation, and research of the Holocaust.
At present, the HDEC is looking for volunteers assist in a variety of areas including:
- Transcription, Audit/Editing and Proofreading
- Translation of foreign documents. Languages include: German, Polish, Hungarian, French, Czech, Dutch, Yiddish, Spanish, Russian, and more
- Student Awareness Days
- The Olga & Eugene Guttman Annual Visual Arts & Writing Contest
- Annual ‘A Simple Act of Kindness’ Contest
- Filing, typing, answering phones, mailing, data entry, etc.
- Public Relations
We also invite all Survivors, Liberators, and other eyewitness to consider assisting with:
We gladly give community service credit to students who volunteer.
If you are interested in sharing your abilities and time with us, please contact, Louise Uzan, Oral History Coordinator, at 954.929.5690 x305 or email@example.com