The Holocaust Document and Education Center fulfills requests for speakers in schools, community organizations, churches, and synagogues.
Each year, the speakers address audiences which total approximately 15,000 individuals. Speakers include:
- Holocaust Survivors
- Child Survivors
- Children of Survivors
- In order to arrange for a speaker through the Center, please submit your request at least 3 to 4 weeks prior to the speaking engagement.
- A Survivor can only speak one time on any given day.
- At this time, it will not be possible to fulfill requests for more than 4 speakers at one engagement.
- It may not be possible to accommodate requests for engagements after May 1st.
- Please plan for your school/organization to provide transportation to and from your facility. You will be responsible for coordinating these arrangements with the Survivor.
While the Speakers’ Bureau is a free service offered to all schools in the South Florida area, a donation of $118 to the Center is requested from all organizations, churches, and synagogues who request speakers.
For further information, please call (954) 929-5690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.