The 2017 “Pomerantz-Rose” Meet the Author Series
Sponsored in honor of the transcription efforts of Ellen Pomerantz and Ellen Rose.
Click on a book cover to learn more!
- When:Thursday, February 23, 2017 @6:30 p.m.
- Featuring: Russel Lazega – Managing Bubbie
- When: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 @6:30 p.m.
- Featuring: Leslie Meisels – Suddenly the Shadow Fell
- When: Thursday, April 6, 2017 @6:30 p.m.
- Featuring: Haya Pomrenze – Hook
- When:Thursday, May 4, 2017 @6:30 p.m.
- Featuring: Menucha Meinstein – My Eyes Looking Back at Me
- General Admission: $10 per person
- Become a Member for all 4 Authors for $36
- Coffee, fruit and cookies will be served
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Erin Cohen by calling 954.929.5690 or emailing email@example.com.
- Download The Meet the Author Series Flyer here.
My Eyes Looking Back at Me by Author, Menucha Meinstein
Menucha Meinstein’s work is a true testament of friendship. When Leah Cik Roth decides to write her secret memoirs for her children, writer, Menucha Meinstein, walks into her life as a volunteer. The two develop the deepest of human bonds as together they uncover Leah’s lifelong bitterness and suppressed Holocaust memories. Through Soul-Writing, they struggle to relive Leah’s stories, revealing heroic patterns of resilience from the young age of five. Her memories bring out fresh pain, and renewed feelings of loss and loneliness. The Holocaust is merely a backdrop to Leah’s life. Together, the two women share joy in the legacy that Leah leaves for the world.